Magpie Fair this Weekend
May 26, 2021
Cedar Rose produce Farm, located in Clarkston at 11616 Crystal Mountain Road, is now hosting a Farmers Market with local Farmers, Artist, Crafters and Services, called ‘The Magpie Fair’.
The event is monthly, falling just before or on the weekend of the full moon, May 22 and 23 (postponed to May 29 and 30 due to snow), June 19 and 20, July 24 and 25, August 21 and 22, September 18 and 19, and October 16 and 17.
It’s a two-day event, Saturday’s hours are 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Each Fair has a special theme: with a Fundraising Contest:
• In May, ‘The Great Heirloom Tomato Festival” with a Cinnamon Roll Bake off.
• June is the “The Rhubarb Extravaganza”, with a Pie baking Contest.
• July is “Salad Days”, featuring a Homemade Ice Cream Churning competition
• August will be “The Pickle Parade” where homemade pickles can win prizes.
• September has the “Home Canning Show-Off”, where canned goods are judged like the old county fair days!
• October is “The Pumpkin Festival”, with a Pumpkin carving contest
Local Vendors include:
Cedra Rose Farm, Plants, Produce and honey.
Lazy Daisy Soap Company, Goat Milk Skincare.
Windy Raven Leatherworks, Wallets, Belts and Earrings.
Mammoth Ivory Creations JewelryMammoth Ivory Creations Jewelry.
Earthside Medicine, Teas and Tinctures.
BratCat pottery, Functional, Artistics Pottery
Missouri River Homestead, Produce, Jewelry, Soaps.
Headwaters Hobby Farm, Rabbits! & Produce.
CR Woodworking, Native Wood Flower Vases, Speakers and Lamps
And LOTS more: Essential Oils, Farm Eggs, Metal wall art Woodworking, Live Poultry and Beef, Knitting and sewing, Home Decor, Food Products & Baked Goods Just TONS of LOCAL stuff, with new vendors all the time!
Proceeds from the contests go towards the Clarkston Fire Service AMBULANCE SERVICE, raising money for a new Lifepack! The FireFighters and EMTs will host a FREE BBQ, with a ‘dining room’ in the shade!
We’re on Facebook and Instagram, but mostly, we’re Right Here On the Ground!
Plenty of Parking, WiFi available, Vendor inquiries are welcome at [email protected]