Connect With Your Community!

Three Forks Airport receives funding from MDT Aeronautics Board

The Montana Department of Transportation Aeronautics Board recently approved $24,166 in funding for the Three Forks Airport.

The funding was part of over $3.2 million approved for projects statewide by the board during their January meeting.

MDT Airport Airways Bureau Chief Karen Hallenbeck said the Three Forks Airport would be using the funding for their 10% sponsor share of the design portion of the construction of a taxiway for their hangar expansion area, adding the other 90% is funded by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).

According to Hallenbeck, the Three Forks Airport will also...